Sabtu, 05 Juni 2010

Untitled


heeeey friend, today is saturday. and i don't go anywhere just stay at homey.It's been too long sice my last post right ? but I've deleted those posts. now I have new life and I hope it's gonna get better hell yeah. i dont know what i wanna talking bout. hmm cmon we start with my raincity hell yeah , i feel its hotter than the hell. almost everday i wash my hair because its not good smell yawn! hmm talking about bogor I wanna drink es sekoteng with siomay at Boper, you have to get it deliciouss yamyamyam. I'm totally boreeeed ! am I have to talk about my bf? right. I made relationship with yoga but i don't have any feeling to him so ??????
next , I'll talk about her ! such a fuckin whore. she made me melting with her kindess but she has her purpose,she wanna know information about anything ! and i'll kick off her ass and said you'd better watch out baby " hhhh . i realizes she's not good person to be my friend. she only can speak behind me blablablast, hmm I've thougt why don't you fight with me back ? if i think about her it only seem like a spooky story hihihi if to defend myself I have to be like her, I choose to step back. cursing her not only hurt her but hem mabe hurt me. hem never mind ! and i want place me in place where I don't need to see her face again . oke forget about that..

like Al - Pacino in GodFather said "I don't want to kill everyone... just my enemies"
hahaha

LOVE YAAAAAAAAAA

0 Comments:



Posting Lebih Baru Beranda