Rabu, 16 Juni 2010

:)

Hai friends! I'm back, I'm ready to write new story :p.
Right. Now I have a lot of friends, they r so kinda with me :) I enjoying it. Have a lot of friends is excited :DD , I dont want to hear anything about them *myfriends from someone. I'll give initial of her and his name hemm S hor her , H hore him.
Above 2 weeks ago , I had a problem with xx , and we met to clear this problem -_-
okeee its clear ang now we are being friend, I hope she won't stab back at me :) I am happier now. I dont have boyfriend anymore yiphiiiyyy. I wanna my whole day just for myself, my family, and my friends. I want have happy day with them..
Its Wednesday june16th 2010. My dad gave me punishment, that is I must stay at homey until the day of test YPHB Senior Hi School, luckily the test is on june19-20th :D
Back to the first hahha S n H said "don't be her friend, blablabla because she is so annoying, she is hypocriate person and blablala " at the first time I heard about that, I thought what they have said is true , 50:50 . One day I played with xx and her friends we got much happiness , we didnt remember our problem, we played as a driend who never have a problem for each other.
At night , H sent me text he made me upset he said " WAW you played with your BESTFRIEND hahaha " it meant, he didnt like that I'm being her friend. and I replied "IT IS NOT YOUR MATTER" oke, before that he has told me that he likes me and loves me uuuuuuuuu but I dont have any feeling with him..
Since that , I never reply his sms, bbm anything from his uuuu.
I lost all my feeling with him :p .

The Last thing wish me luck for the test, hope I'll one of student in YPHB SHS

byee with love,
Zahra <33

0 Comments:



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda