Sabtu, 05 Juni 2010

Great Quotes :D

As usual , i can't go sleep again tonight haha it's 09:47 pm. I don't have anything to do except watching my mommy on the phone with her friend -,-
i think i'd bette write some quotes hahaha
let's see

our truest life is when in dreams awake- Henry David

The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned - William Somerest

Every women is wong until she cries, and then she is right insantly- Thomas. C.

Don't cry because it's over, smile bcause it happpened - Dr.Seuss

Always look on the bright side of life - Monty Pyton

Perhapss our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while sothat we can see life clearly - Alex Tan

Doubt whom you will, buet never yourself - Chrisitine Bovee

I destroy my enemies by make them be my friend - Zahra P.A
gue ga ngerasa cukup klo gue cuma sukses jika seseorang tdk jatuh - Zahra P.A

those sentences make me alive everyday like i'm REBORN !

0 Comments:



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda